Careers with Burcher Jennings
Experienced costs draftsman - London & Manchester
We are looking for client facing costs draftsmen to undertake a variety of civil inter partes costs drafting activities. You will be working as part of a small team in either our London or Manchester office and will be under the supervision of a Senior Costs Lawyer. Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Proficiency in drafting bills of costs, budgets, points of dispute and replies to points of dispute.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of handling own negotiations case load.
- Working knowledge of CostsMaster or similar drafting software.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines.
- Excellent client care skills and ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous advocacy experience would be an advantage.